Building healthy churches is Great Commission work. Here are three ways for you to do that through 9Marks.
Giving to 9Marks is investing in healthy churches.
Our work depends on the prayers of faithful saints. See a handful of ways you can pray for 9Marks and healthy churches.
Why Give to 9Marks?
Your gift to 9Marks helps us equip church leaders with a biblical vision and practical resources for the local church.
Our Track Record
By God's grace, 9Marks has:
- Trained hundreds of church leaders and seminarians at our Weekenders in Washington, DC.
- Written and distributed hundreds of thousands of books on what makes a healthy church.
- Reached pastors across the globe with translations of our key books into 19 languages.
- Published over twenty 9Marks Journals for free distribution to tens of thousands of readers on preaching, counseling in the church, corporate prayer, and more.
- Counseled hundreds of pastors through difficult changes within their churches.
Want more information?
Check out our: 2012 Annual Report Card
A word from Ryan Townsend, Executive Director of 9Marks:
"So often we find that churches, caught up with reaching people 'where they're at,' don't call people to something more. They wind up reflecting the culture around them, rather than the God they seek to serve.
At 9Marks we strive to help these pastors, church leaders, and church members see what it means to display God's glory to the nations. We want to equip these dedicated believers with the resources and teaching they need to focus their church on God's Word. And we are determined to help these friends every step of the way, as they implement the practices and teaching necessary to growing healthy, God-glorifying churches.
I hope you'll consider joining us in this bold effort to reclaim our churches as the "light of the world" we're called to be. We couldn't do it without partners like you." ~ Ryan
Words of Encouragement
"I do not want human ideas. I want God's word about the church. I turn with hope and confidence to Mark Dever's radically biblical commitment. I thank God for 9Marks." ~ John Piper, author and pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church, Minneapolis, MN
"Unhealthy churches were an obstacle to my conversion in particular, as well as an obstacle to evangelism in general. God is indeed using the work of 9Marks!" ~ Karan Townsend, church member, Harpers Ferry, VA
"Brother Dever is quickly becoming one of the most influential figures in my formative years as a minister. 9Marks has truly been a great source of encouragement. I can't say thank you enough!" ~ Kenny Wells, student at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, KY
How do I give to 9Marks?
Thank you for helping us equip and grow faithful churches!
Call us toll-free 1-888-543-1030 to make your tax-deductible gift to 9Marks today or with any questions.
To give by check, please make your check payable to "9Marks" and mail it to our office:
525 A Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
If you'd like to make an online gift, please click here.
"If I hadn't gone to the Together for the Gospel Conference, I wouldn't have learned of Mark Dever. If I hadn't met Mark Dever, I never would have heard of 9Marks. And if not for 9Marks, I wouldn't know this model of a healthy church."
~ Mathew Freeman, Pastor in training
Pray for 9Marks
Pray for 9Marks and for healthy churches.
Jesus commanded Christians to pray earnestly for God to send laborers into his harvest (Matt. 9:38).
- That churches would resist the temptation to imitate the world, but would instead imitate Christ.
- That church leaders would look to God's Word for wisdom to lead their churches.
- That God would build up many faithful, gospel-centered churches.
- That 9Marks writers and speakers would persevere in faithfully holding up a biblical model of church.
- For the provision of the financial resources needed to share this message with more church leaders.
Share by encouraging other believers to invest in building healthy churches
Part of your ordinary Christian discipling work should be to encourage other believers in their love and concern for the church.
- If you are a church leader, sign your church up for the 9Marks Church Search.
- Regularly ask Christian friends about their church and Sunday's sermon.
- If possible, live near your church.
- Read What Is a Healthy Church? with a young believer.
Buy a "Starter Set" of 9Marks books for friends, leaders in your congregation, and the church library
For church leaders: Nine Marks of a Healthy Church, The Deliberate Church, and The Church and the Surprising Offense of God's Love.
- Encourage a friend to sign up for the 9Marks Journal.
- Tell church leaders about 9Marks training events like our “Weekender” in Washington, DC.
- Pass on a link to a helpful article or audio interview to your church leaders.
- Most importantly, model healthy church membership in your local church.