What’s the big deal about Sound Doctrine?
- In this article from Greg Gilbert outlines how we can only know God and ourselves truly through the doctrines of the gospel revealed in Scripture.
- Erik Raymond unpacks the church member’s responsibility in protecting church doctrine.
- Mez McConnell & Mike McKinley answer the question: in poor communities, does doctrine matter?.
- In an age of doctrinal indifference, Ian Murray describes genuine, biblical unity.
- John Folmar walks us through building a multi-cultural ministry on gospel doctrine.
- Carrie Russell reminds us to study God’s Word with God’s people.
- Why is sound doctrine essential for the health of the church?
- Why is sound doctrine essential for the unity of the church?
- Why is sound doctrine essential for a Christian’s discipleship and growth?
- How does inattention to sound doctrine kill churches?
- How do we discern when new doctrinal boundaries are needed?
- In this short video, Andy Prime considers teaching doctrine to uneducated hearers.
- Todd Miles highlights how doctrine matters in healthy leadership.
- Nick Roark considers the importance of doctrine for community.
Sound Doctrine (Bobby Jamieson) — How do you feel about doctrine? Whatever answer comes to mind, this book will not only convince you that sound doctrine is vital for living a godly life, it will also explain the essential role of theology in the life of a healthy church. Translations available: Chinese | German | Korean | Polish | Portuguese | Romanian | Russian | Spanish